Pages

Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Well its been awhile

I had started back up to work after not working four years... It was scary and exciting all wrapped into one. I have been working sense November now and well I am enjoying the money, I am not enjoying the not being able to do things when I want to do them.

Here is whats growing in my yard as of now:

Chives

Mock Orange

Comfrey

Elecampane (young)

young Yarrow

Wisteria (purple blooms)

Roses

Bee Balm aka Oswego Tea (Red)

Boneset before bloom

Peppermint

2 comments:

Gwendolyn said...

Such gorgeous plants in your garden!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much Gwendolyn! I am a novus planter and I just try and do my best.... Some plants came with property and others I have incorporated into the land scape.

Sorry it took so long to respond.