Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Happy Haunting by Graphic45 10 Minute Cards

Here are some Halloween cards I created by following the 10 minute Cards challenge instructions by Denise Hahn of the 2012 Design Team of Graphic45. I used Graphic45 Happy Haunting 8x8 Papercrafting paper, and some of the Happy Haunting Chipboard Tags, and matching stamps; as well as some crepe paper from party store, and decorative ribbon from Micheal's craft store. I love how they came out! See the pictures below:
 My Stash I bought in July!

Here are the cards I made 5 out of 7 of them...... Silly me for got to take pics of all of them before delivering them!! Hehe

 My Aunts card, Sister Sam, and Sister Tina's cards

My Aunt Cindy's Card

My Sister Sam's Card

 Tina's Card I copied this one exactly like Denise Hahn Video to make sure I under stood what she was doing.

 My Daughter Wynonna's Card & Malashia's Card

I also made my Son & Nephew a card and as soon as I obtain a picture of them I will post there pictures too!

 I absolutely love Halloween and Look forward to doing this again!

No comments: