Pages

Friday, July 27, 2012

My Version of POSH Agenda done

So I finally finished my version of the P.O.S.H Mini Organizer aka Agenda book designed by Kathy Orta-Files. I purchased her awesome P.O.S.H. Mini Organizer which I found it to be not so hard to follow (after all I am a novice to all this) and I think it came out beautiful even though I would critique my measurements the next time. Like I said I am relatively new at this. I Used: Die Cuts With a View's (DCWV) The Tradewinds Stack, Tim Holts' Name Plates, some brads, eyelits, and some extra trinkets from JoAnn Fabrics. I made this book for my daughter whom is suppose to be returning to college in the fall, and I do wish her much success. Here are some pictures:


 This is the Inside Covers and spine w/pen holder


 This is the outside covers My Daughter's Initials (MLH) with Tim Holtz name plate, and elastic closure band.
 Added the front cover wallet on left and Note pad holder on right... Had a little issue cutting the opening lol

The wallet before adding decorative paper.

 Full view of front cover closed.

 Front and back cover with trinkets on it.


 Book before any pages got decorative DCWV paper.

 Pages decorated
 Wallet with decorative paper and first page before final touches of Calendars.

 Inside Wallet

 Wallet has thin strong magnetic closures

Page 1 side 1











 Last Pages

 Back of last page and where note pad goes.

Trinkets up close

Locket door opens and contains my wish for my daughter.

 Close up of what I wrote her.

 Also contain mini facial pics of her three children.

 Closed

 Back shots

Front spot of each page containing calendars! I also added Birthday List, Note List, and To Do List in each of 6 pockets. The book is complete.

3 comments:

BluWillo31 said...

you did a great job with it

Unknown said...

Thank you very much Tina!

Little Hawk said...

This is nice, you got the background nice and the see-through misty white. Wow! You are super cool artist, mother! mine is riverleaf.net Kwe, be brave make your background 1900x1200 and please all those fire-pro graphic stations out there (me,lol) ;-) gtg nia'wen kowa
wado