Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

So What is New you ask....

Well what is new? For one the New Year!! Time of new beginnings, planning the new crops to start seeds for, and what projects I would love to bring to fruition this year.

My plans are to take one day at a time and approach any plan with great courage and knowing it may take more than a year for something to happen.

In my frame of thinking I need to plan smartly so I can live happily and especially comfortably as I get older.

First thing I needed was a job so I can build money to build my business so I can help others and myself; ultimately with a goal that it brings in a great income. Well I start a new Job on the 16th.! Yay I am excited but have my worries as I do with any new job.

One of my stumbling block with this business I would love to own is how do you offer something so that everybody can access it with out someone being left out do to finances. All so so ignorant greedy people don't take advantage of me and what I want to offer?! Then how big do I want it too be, and will I be able to handle the stress that may come with it?!

So that is some of the things floating around in my head tonight on this beautiful Full Moon!
May you have a great day and a healthy winter.


No comments: