Pages

Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Feeling accomplished & Stressing

On one hand I feel accomplished, my teen/adults headed back to school today and came home happy. Well that is except my daughter she came home happy but still wants to change schools. Im afraid that will lead to her not finishing school...you know the whole out of site out of mind saying. I feel so accomplished because at least (trying to stay positive here) the two of them (Son & Daughter (younger)) are on there last year of school and with all grace of the creator they will graduate this comming summer. Graduate....TWO of them from high school. Those are greater odds than 1 out of four for my Mother. I mean we eventually went back and graduated the hard way but then it was 4 out of four, one high school grad and three GED. I guess that is better than no graduation but that is the hardest way.

My other accomplishment is that my son is reunited with his father's family and hopefully soon with his dad.

Now to try and afford a graduation party....Next year.

No comments: